Police are seeking any video or dashcam footage from around the time a shotgun was fired into a crowd of partygoers, injuring 12 people.
Detectives have said the answers to Sunday’s shooting after the Manchester Caribbean Carnival may lie within the Moss Side community.
On Friday, they said all those hurt in the shooting, including a 12-year-old girl, had been discharged from hospital.
Officers were called to reports of gunshots in Claremont Road at about 2.30am and armed and unarmed officers arrived one minute later, with several people having suffered pellet injuries.
The weapon believed to have been used in the attack has yet to be recovered.
Detective Chief Inspector Colin Larkin, of Greater Manchester Police, said: “It’s been nearly a week since this truly shocking incident in which a gun was recklessly fired into a crowd.
“Our priority is to find whoever is responsible and get answers not just for those injured or those caught up in the incident, but also for the wider community as a whole.
“Thankfully, everyone injured in the attack has since been released from hospital and my thoughts are with them as they recover from their injuries.
“I would like to thank everyone in the community who has come forward with information and appeal again to those people who might know something, no matter how small or insignificant it might seem, to please get in touch with police.
“I am particularly interested in hearing from people who might have videos or dashcam footage from around the time of the incident and I would encourage them to get in touch with police as soon as possible.
“Images and videos can be sent to police via Dropbox, using email@example.com. All files sent to this account will be treated anonymously.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 0161 856 6777 quoting incident number 297 of 12 August or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.